Standards Training - Work with Messages - Payment and Cash Management messages using standard MT and ISO 20022 Messages
This comprehensive course shows you how to create the Single Customer Credit Transfer message (MT 103) using the serial and cover method. You will also learn how to use and create different types of Financial Institution Transfer messages (MT 200, MT 202, MT 210), and SWIFT reporting messages for follow-up, cancellation, investigation and reconciliation.
- This Course Objective Hasn't Been Provided Yet
Banking Operations, Payment Systems, Payment Department and SWIFT Department.
· Customer Payments Using the MT 103 with the Serial Method
· Customer Payments Using the MT 103 with the Cover Method
· Using MT 202 COV · Charging Options in the MT 103
· Bank-to-Bank Payments with MT 202
· Cash Management Using MT 200, MT 202 and MT 210
· Cancellation, Investigation and Exception Handling of MT 103 Messages
· Market Practice Guidelines for the Settlement of International Payment Charges MT 103
· Payment Instruction Status and End of Day Account Reporting (MT 900, MT 910, MT 940, MT 950)
Join Our Community