Detecting Forgery And Counterfeiting Skills
01 - 01 Jan, 1970
Detecting Forgery And Counterfeiting Skills is designed to detect forgery and counterfeiting by scientific and practical methods based on personal senses and the naked eye to detect forgery located on documents, checks, editors and signatures with high accuracy, in addition to identifying the correct currencies and detecting counterfeit local, Arab and international currencies.
The course also aims to protect institutions from the various risks that lie behind the receipt and circulation of documents, forged checks and counterfeit currencies by relying on the naked eye and the senses to detect counterfeiting and forgery, which gains confidence and speed in decision-making without hesitation and without the use of devices and equipment.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Raise the efficiency and the intellectual and applied productivity of participants based on the latest scientific and practical training methods that are compatible with the nature of work
- Provide participants with the skills and knowledge that help them to detect forgery and counterfeiting in documents, checks, editors, documents, signatures and local and international currencies in a scientific and practical manner
- Gain brainstorming skills and the ability to make scientific and practical decision
- Enable participants to diagnose and predict the risks of fraud and forgery through a number of practical practices
- Learn about the nature of counterfeiting crimes, their implications and the features and characteristics of documents, checks and correct signatures
- Enable participants to detect all types of forgery on documents, agencies, editors, documents, checks and stamps on which forgery occurs and how to deal with them
- Learn the methods of dealing with fading inks
- Introduce participants to the different methods of fraud
- Learn about detecting fraud used by technological means and electronic signature and the misuse of modern techniques, Color imaging devices in forgery and counterfeiting
- Learn about the types of forged signatures and the features and characteristics of the correct signatures and the signature of elderly and sick persons and the features of industrial signatures (electronic)
- Learn about the scientific method to get the effects of fingerprints in the right ways
- Learn about the different forms of forgery, whether on documents, checks or on various personal identification documents
- Provide participants the skills of how to check the imprint of seals and detect forged seals
- Gain the skills of detecting fraud by practical methods depending on the personal senses and the naked eye
- Learn about Non-refusal of signatures on checks and documents with correct signatures, despite their differences.
- Managers and heads of departments working in banks, markets and financial and investment institutions.
- Employees in the field of internal audit.
- Workers in the field of central banks and external transfers.
- The concepts of forgery and counterfeit
- Detect forged signature and check and match signature
- Falsification of documents, checks and means of disclosure
- Characteristics of Arabic writing and its tools with practical applications
- analyze the lines and detect fraud in addition.
- Steps of the handwriting comparison approach
- Methods of detecting physical and electronic fraud in documents, guarantees, checks and bills of exchange
- Fraud detection by addition, deletion, modifications, blanking, erasing / automatic and chemical on documents and checks.
- Fading inks (disappeared) and the disappearance of data of guarantees and editors checks, bills of exchange, signatures, documents and methods disclosed.
- . Means of detecting forgery of documents, agencies, editors, checks and bills of exchange
- Seals and methods of forging detection
- Fingerprints, features and benefits
- . Detecting counterfeiting, forgery and imitation of banknotes by scientific methods
- Foundations of the examination of the US dollar from the first group to the colored group 2004 and beyond
- Recognize the means of guarantee and protection in the new 100-dollar dollar
- Training on practical exercises and cases that enable the participant to acquire scientific and practical skills to detect forgery and forgery in the content of identity documents, documents, checks, signature and banknotes.
Join Our Community