Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition and Succession Planning (ACHRM)
01 - 01 Jan, 1970
To Be Determined;
This course combines two of eight modules of the Advanced Certificate in Human Resource Management which are Workforce Planning and Talent Acquisition and Succession Planning.
Strategic Workforce Planning enables the organization to meet its talent needs and close critical skill gaps using data-driven processes that inform HR initiatives. HR demonstrates strategic value by facilitating financial and operational growth, continuity, or stability. The Workforce Planning module outlines a comprehensive, step-by-step approach to designing, implementing, administering, and maintaining an effective strategic workforce plan.
The Talent Acquisition and Succession Planning module encompasses the activities involved in building and maintaining a workforce in addition to identifying high-potential employees, evaluating and honing their skills and abilities, and preparing them for advancement into positions which are key to the success of the organization. HR demonstrates strategic value by developing, executing, and measuring individual and organizational success of the activities and programs related to sourcing, recruiting, onboarding, coaching, and retaining employees. The Talent Acquisition and Succession Planning module outlines a comprehensive, step-by-step approach to designing, implementing, administering, and maintaining a modern talent management system and maintaining an effective Succession Planning program.
By the end of the module participants will be able to:
- Analyze the organizational environment, including future business challenges and their likely impact on the organization’s workforce.
- Integrate workforce planning into the strategic plan of the organization.
- Describe the key steps to developing a strategic workforce plan, including analysis, forecasting, strategy development, and cost modeling.
- Create or refine a framework for your organization’s workforce planning strategy.
This course is designed specifically for HR generalists and HR specialists in the fields of Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition and Succession Planning.
- Lesson 1 - Understanding the Need for Workforce Planning
- Connecting Workforce Planning to the Organization
- Lesson 2 - Determining Stakeholder Engagement
- The Importance of Workforce Planning
- Executive Commitment
- Lesson 3 - Supply and Demand Analysis
- Supply Analysis
- Workforce Profile
- Data Types
- Historical Workforce Trends
- Competency Assessments
- Measuring Employee Attitudes
- Demand Analysis
- Strategic Direction
- Staffing Trends
- Workforce Analysis
- Lesson 4 - Gap and Solution Analysis
- Gap Analysis
- Solutions Design
- Scenario Planning
- Lesson 5 - Implementation and Evaluation
- Implementation & Communication
Join Our Community