- This Course Objective Hasn't Been Provided Yet
• Introduction: What is PKI? How do you manage your certificates? How does PKI work?
• SWIFT, Security and PKI: Three Security Layers of SWIFTNet, cryptography and PKI
• Online PKI Administration: Certificate Classes and Password Policies, SWIFTNet Naming, the Online Operations Manager, Role Based Access
• Control (RBAC), security and risk management, the Certificate Centre
• Reporting and Administration in the Online Operations Manager: Reports, administration
• Offline Security through Secure Channel: Purpose of Secure Channel, manage Offline Security Officers and Secure Code Cards, offline PKI security requests, authorisation settings, institution delegation, audit reports