This course is designed to be the on-line fast track to proficiency in documentary credit work. Knowledge and skills that have traditionally taken years of experience to acquire can now be attained in a matter of weeks.
- This course is designed to explain thoroughly the provisions of UCP600
- Application, Definitions, Interpretations
- Credits v. Contracts, Documents v. Goods, Services or Performances
- Availability of Credits by Payment, Deferred Payment, Acceptance and Negotiation
- Expiry Date and Place for Presentation
- Complying Presentation, Examination of Documents and notice of Refusal of Discrepant documents.
- Original Documents and Copies
- Liabilities and Responsibilities
- Trade Documents
- Transferable Credits and Assignment of Proceeds
Reference ICC. Publications used for this course: