In this course, you will learn how to migrate existing workloads to the AWS cloud. You will learn about various cloud migration strategies as well as each phase of the migration process, including portfolio discovery, application migration planning and design, migration execution, and post-migration validation and application optimization. This course includes hands-on labs, group activities, and case studies to help reinforce the concepts learned.
- By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- • Various cloud migration strategies.
- • Assess cloud migration readiness.
- • Discover your portfolio and plan for migration.
- • Plan and design your application migration strategy.
- • Perform and validate application migration to the cloud
- • Optimize your applications and operations after migrating to the cloud
• Individuals who are part of an organization’s cloud Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Migrating to AWS: An Overview
- Discovery, Analysis, and Planning
- Migration Planning and Design
- Migration, Integration, and Validation
- Optimizing Applications and Operating in the AWS Cloud
This course has not been scheduled, however you can request for In-House training